OHM STUDIO 2 GO
PILOT PROGRAM IS NOW OPEN:
Welcome to OHM STUDIO 2 GO.
Are you ready to enjoy a moment of OHM?
There is a vast world of possibilities in creation! Have you been wondering about how your favorite beads come to life? Have you ever dreamed of making a bead yourself? With OHM STUDIO 2 GO you can take part in the magical artistic process of lost wax jewelry design.
At OHM we believe there is an artist within everyone and you can discover yours through the process of bead making. It's time to play. We are opening this program to Early Adopters in the United States starting August 8th. We dream to offer this program worldwide in the future.
You can follow everyone's creations on social media. Watch the hashtag #ohmstudio.
What is OHM STUDIO 2 GO? How does it work?
A jewelry making experience delivered to your door.
- Every month we will send you a wax project to OHMkenstein yourself.
- Send the wax back to the OHM STUDIO.
- We'll cast it, finish it, polish it, and send it back for you to enjoy.
Share your project photos online with the hashtag #ohmstudio.
CHOOSE YOUR PKG:
OS2G Subscription Box:
|OHM DREAMER||OHM MAKER|
|(wax only)||(wax + casting)|
|MEMBER (billed monthly)||$29/mo||$99/mo|
|Wax Accessories||-||1 x|
|Casting Credit||-||1 x|
|with Starter Kit: $111||with Starter Kit: $181|
Purchase an à la carte casting credit for $99.
Don't forget your Starter Kit!
Connect the dots • Unleash the weird
- *Starter Kit is Required for First Time Subscribers.
- Early Adopter Program is ONLY AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS in the UNITED STATES at this time.
- Subscriptions auto-renew every month on the 1st.
- Subscriptions may be canceled by reaching out to us before the 15th of the month for the upcoming month.
- Resale of the provided waxes is prohibited.
- You agree not to self cast or copy the wax.
- All sales are final. Returns are not available on OS2G items.
- OHMbucks are not available for use with the OHM STUDIO program.
- Is the Starter Kit required?
- Yes. However, maybe you already have the tools you need because you are restarting after taking a break. The starter IS required for each NEW customer who signs up for a first time subscription box.
- When will the subscription be processed?
- Orders will be processed on the 1st of each month, and shipped shortly after that.
- What happens to the wax when I send it back?
- We will cast it to your specifications in sterling silver. The Lost Wax casting process does NOT guarantee your wax design will survive. This is all part of the process. If your design is unsuccessful your casting credit will not be used and a new complimentary wax kit will be sent to you. (Replacement wax pieces may vary.)
- How do I send my wax back for casting?
- If you a have casting credit, please reach out to us here. If you do not have a casting credit, please purchase an à la carte casting here. Information about shipping the item back will be emailed to you.
- Can I upgrade my subscription?
- Yes. Log in, go here, and find "Manage Subscriptions" to see your options.
- How many grams of silver is a casting credit?
- One casting credit is good for a cast up to 5g of silver.
- If the cast is 5g to 8g there is an additional charge of $45.
- If the cast is 8g to 10g there is an additional charge of $55.
After we review your returned wax design, if we anticipate your wax will be more than 5g, we will reach out to you to find out how you would like us to proceed. Items over 10g would be quoted based on the design.
- When do my casing credits expire?
- You must utilize your casting credits within 3 months of earning or purchasing the à la carte casting credit.
- How can I claim my casting credit?
- Prepare and pack your wax in the provided tin (in the Starter Kit). Reach out to us HERE and let us know you are ready. We will send you a label to ship your wax back to us.